Legione Romana
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

tiffany outlet

Andare in basso

tiffany outlet Empty tiffany outlet

Messaggio  illbani Sab Giu 04, 2011 11:41 am

Even a Frontier Fleet officer should have been bright enough to figure out that something the size of a cruiser-range missile tube couldn't possibly fire something tiffany and co outlet even bigger than those Technodyne birds! He'd obviously given away at least some of his reaction, despite his best efforts not to, because Mizawa's expression tightened even further. "I'm aware of the size argument against the idea, Sir. But, with all tiffany & co outlet due respect, look at that last message of theirs. It was sent before tiffany outlet we'd actually brought our wedges up, but they knew exactly what we were doing.

That means they do have FTL tiffany jewelry outlet recon capability, Hermes bags outlet and they're using it. In my judgment, especially coupled with their observed acceleration rates, that demonstrates that at least a sizable chunk of the reports about Manty capabilities which ONI has been discounting are actually accurate." His eyes burned into Byng's. He'd very carefully refrained tiffany & co outlet from mentioning Askew's memos, but they were there, between them, and his Hermes bags voice turned harder, harsher. "Given that evidence the proof that tiffany and co outlet ONI's been wrong in at least some of its assessments I think we have to take the possibility of the Hermes birkin sort of missile ranges they're talking about seriously." "Well that makes one of us, Captain," Byng said sarcastically, before he tiffany outlet could restrain himself. Hermes outlet Mizawa flushed, and Byng shook his head. "I apologize for that last remark," he made himself say.

"There's enough going on to make anyone tense, but that's no reason for me to take it out on you." From Mizawa's expression, it was obvious he knew Byng's apology was strictly pro forma, but he gave a jerky nod, and Byng forced himself to smile. "I've noted your concerns, Captain. On the other Hermes kelly hand, we have twenty-two ships, seventeen of them battlecruisers, to only nineteen, total, Manties. Admittedly, their 'battlecruisers' are bigger than ours probably tougher, too, for that matter but each of ours has as many missile launchers as one of theirs, and they only have six, and their heavy cruisers only have twenty-tube broadsides! That gives us a significant advantage in tubes and an even bigger one in throw weight.

illbani
Miles gregarius
Miles gregarius

Numero di messaggi : 10

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili