Legione Romana
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

TaylorMade R9 Max Driver

Andare in basso

TaylorMade R9 Max Driver Empty TaylorMade R9 Max Driver

Messaggio  hehegolf Ven Mag 20, 2011 10:17 am

What makes the TaylorMade R9 Max Driver Japan Modela fully adjustable driver is the combination of the FCT and MWT. As mentioned before, the R9 features three weight ports that can be adjusted. Put the 16-gram weight in the heel port to promote a draw, in the toe port to promote a fade, and in the middle for a neutral ball flight. By combining both the MWT and FCT you actually give yourself a ton of influence over the flight trajectory of your shots. According to TaylorMade testing, the taylormade r9 max driver best price can promote up to 75 yards of side-to-side trajectory change, depending upon how the clubhead has been adjusted. If you take the eight positions of the FCT and multiply that with the three MWT configurations, you end up with twenty-four possible combinations.

In my tests, I didn’t notice too much of a variance in my shot trajectory to validate the 75 yards claim by TaylorMade, you’ll need to take their word for it. But what I did notice, is that shaping my shots was much easier r9 max driver to do with the combo of FCT and MWT. The only downside of so many options is that it took a lot of experimentation to find the right combination that worked best for my swing (neutral upright). Once, you have it Golf Clubs for Sale dialed in your not going to want to change it. All at http://www.24golfstore.com 20110520

hehegolf
Miles gregarius
Miles gregarius

Numero di messaggi : 21

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili