Legione Romana
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

hermes bags outlet

Andare in basso

hermes bags outlet Empty hermes bags outlet

Messaggio  illbani Sab Giu 04, 2011 11:55 am

An all-up burn would make it about nine-one-four million." "Thank you." Michelle folded her tiffany and co outlet hands behind her and walked slowly Hermes kelly back across to the main plot to stand gazing into its depths. Lecter followed tiffany jewelry outlet her, standing quietly at her right shoulder, waiting while she thought. After what seemed like hours but probably wasn't actually more than a handful of seconds, Michelle turned her head to look at Lecter. "We'll send Byng one more message," she said. "That's it. If he doesn't stop this horse shit after that, we'll go with William Tell at forty-five million klicks." For a moment, it looked as if Lecter were going to say something, but then Hermes outlet she simply tiffany outlet nodded and contented herself with a simple, "Yes, Ma'am," and Michelle smiled faintly.

It is sort of a balancing act, isn't it, Cindy? she thought dryly. Unless I'm prepared to go ahead and kill all of them, anyway which, while tempting, tiffany & co outlet would probably upset Beth just a smidgen, given the foreign policy implications and all firing at that range Hermes bags outlet is going to tell the Sollies a lot about our capabilities, and that could very well come under the heading of a Bad Thing. If this situation turns as nasty as I expect it to, given the fact that Byng is obviously even stupider than I thought, I'm sure the Admiralty would prefer to keep them ignorant of the Mark 23's real reach for as long as we can. But I'll still be holding over twenty million klicks of range in reserve, and the best way to keep this situation from going completely south on everyone is to finish up with the lowest possible casualties here in New Tuscany.

In her more pessimistic moments, she was certain the situation was already beyond retrieval, but she wasn't ready to simply go ahead and surrender to the inevitable Hermes birkin despite the fact that, in many ways, the wholesale massacre of Byng's entire force would actually be a far simpler proposition. Instead, she was faced with the problem of convincing the idiots to surrender before she had tiffany and co outlet to kill Hermes bags them, and that was far trickier. If she could ever break through the typically Solarian assumption of inevitable tiffany outlet superiority, then Byng or his successor in command, at least might prove more tiffany & co outlet amenable.

illbani
Miles gregarius
Miles gregarius

Numero di messaggi : 10

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili