Legione Romana
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

tiffany and co outlet

Andare in basso

tiffany and co outlet Empty tiffany and co outlet

Messaggio  illbani Sab Giu 04, 2011 11:39 am

"I realize you and I haven't exactly seen eye-to-eye on several matters of late, but I strongly tiffany outlet urge you to Hermes bags consider the possibility that this Admiral Gold Peak really has the capability she's talking about." "Captain, that's ridiculous," Byng tiffany and co outlet replied. "I know about the rumors of impossible range on Manty missiles. Good God, I did read the ONI appreciations before I headed out here, you tiffany and co outlet know! And I know the missiles Technodyne deployed in Monica had enhanced drive systems to increase their range. For that matter I know that R and D Hermes bags outlet back home has been looking into adopting the same concept for some time now. But I also know how big the Technodyne missiles were, and so should you, if you've read the same reports. That's the main reason we haven't pursued the same concept ourselves, you know. We simply don't have the magazine capacity, or shipboard launchers big enough, to accommodate anything with drives the size of the ones Technodyne used in Monica .

. . and neither does anyone else! We saw the launch tubes on these damned big-assed 'battlecruisers' of theirs at Monica, if you'll recall. There's no way in the galaxy they could fire a missile that size out of those launchers! I'll grant you that their wallers might conceivably have the tubes for them, but no way in hell does one of these ships have them! And we've got Javelins in Hermes kelly the magazines, not those crap Pilums Technodyne supplied to Monica. tiffany jewelry outlet Not to mention the Hermes birkin fact Hermes outlet that none of the Monicans had Halo, either." "Sir, I realize all of that's true," Mizawa said. "But the Javelin is still a single-drive missile. A damned good one, yes, but only single-drive. If the reports about the Manties' cruisers at Monica having multi-drive weapons are accurate, then these people certainly have them, too." Byng tiffany & co outlet forced tiffany outlet himself not to roll his eyes in exasperation. As he'd just pointed out, the system defense missiles Technodyne had supplied to Monica had been too big for any shipboard launcher, and they'd been single-drive missiles. Now he wanted to put something big enough to mount tiffany & co outlet multiple drives through a launch tube? Good God! The man wasn't just paranoid, he was a frigging idiot!

illbani
Miles gregarius
Miles gregarius

Numero di messaggi : 10

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili